Tushar Mehta

As Bernard noted, XL really isn't ideal for this, but you can use the
Office-level capabilities to your advantage. Turn on the macro
recorder (Tools | Macro Record new macro...) to get the code for the
below:

Create a circle with the Drawing toolbar's Oval button (hold down SHIFT
to force a circle rather than a generic oval).

Select this circle and copy + Paste Special | Image (PNG) format.

Select the pasted object and from the Picture toolbar (it should show
up automatically when the graphic is selected), use the Crop button to
crop the appropriate horizontal 1/2 and the appropriate vertical 1/2.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Is there a way to draw an arc which is 1/4 of a circle?
It looks like Shapes.addcurve only draw bezier curve, but how do I make the
curve a 1/4 of a circle?

I also tried Shapes.BuildFreeForm().AddNodes(), but I couldn't get it to
draw 1/4 of a circle.