Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] rleavitt@smithgroupre.com is offline

Default 2003: Slow Response on ClearContents

On Dec 1, 4:47 pm, "Charles Williams"
wrote:
Hi Rick,

Do you have Excel 2007 installed?
If you do not have it installed then I think its something to do with
updating the system with Microsoft Update.

Nope... I am using Excel 2003 that has been fully updated. When the
problem first occurred a couple of months ago, I thought it might be
due to a recently installed update, and so I backed out the update,
but to no effect. I also reinstalled Excel 2003, and this did not
help. I will stop perseverating on this since I have a work-around. I
just wish I understood what is happening.
....Rick