Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
porter444 porter444 is offline

Default Delete Blank Rows - specify column via dialog

From time to time I have worksheets of data that have rows I want to
eliminate. The rows I want to delete usually have something in common like,
all have a blank value in a specific column.

In the past I have just modified a macro to specify which column I want to
deal with. Like this for column B:
Columns(2).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRo w.Delete

Wondering if there is a way to write a macro that when run would give me a
dialog box and ask which column to look in so I don't have to change the
macro for the different situations.

Logically, something like this:

Columns(DIALOG BOX ENTRY).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow.De lete

Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Scott