Biff

Are you sure that the dates are true Excel dates?

True Excel dates are really numbers with a special format.

Check the formats for your date cells. If you select a date cell then right
click and choose Format Cells what format does it show as being used?

Biff

"Pe66les" wrote in message
I tried all 3 suggestions, but they didn't work.

"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

See this:

http://tinyurl.com/aml9c

Biff

"Pe66les" wrote in message
I am tracking dates of service and I need to be able to see if dates
fall
within a certain time frame.
column F Column H
row 1 (date 1) (date 2)

column H column J column L
(Client 1) date date date

I want to see if any of the clients dates fall between date 1 and date
2.
If any fall between these dates then count as 1 or true. If the dates
are
before date 1 or after date 2, then I don't want to count them at all.
The
problem is if I use date 1 and < date 2 then it counts everything
before
date 1 as well. Please help me.