paul

i am sure that some vba cose could make each new sheetname automatically add
to your list but in the meantime try this.Type the name of each sheet in a
column and in the next cell to the right type =,navigate to A7 on that sheet
and hit enter.Now make your name into a hyperlink to that sheet.Check out
HYPERLINK in help,there are examples on jumping to worksheets at he bottom of
the page.So you have the name of each worksheet act as a hyperlink to that
worksheet with the value od A7 on that worksheet shown next to it.

paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"Keyser" wrote:

I am creating a simple envelope budgeting sheet. On my first sheet, I
would like to have a list of all the other sheets ('envelopes') and
their balance. Each 'envelope' sheet has its current balance in cell
A7 and I would like to access that as well.

So my first sheet would have something like:

8 | 9
D <name of second sheet| value of A7 on second sheet
E <name of third sheet | value of A7 on third sheet

If possible, I would like this to be automatic so when I add another
envelope sheet, its name and A7 value would show up on the first sheet.

Finally, would it be possible to detect a double click on the sheet
name and
then switch to that sheet?

Thanks in advance for any help.