Rick Hansen

Hello karambos, I believe I have a solutition for programing problem. email
me at . Sorry, I'm new to newsgroups. R Hansen.
somewhere in Alaska

"karambos" wrote in
message ...

I'm completely stuck. I have a spreadsheet that has a worksheet for
each month of the year plus an extra one called TOTALS.

In each month there is one row per employee (there are about 20-30
employees) and the columns represent the days of the month. Its a
spreadsheet to calculate holiday totals.

The idea is: the holdays get entered with a '1' and in the TOTALS list
there's a drop down of the names of the employees. The select their
name and the total appear for each month. I've tried nested IF's but
I'M limited to 7. I don'T have much programming knowlege and I can'T
figure out how to solve this problem.

I attach a zip file containing my example

I'm grateful for any help.

|Filename: holiday.zip |
|Download:
http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3749 |