Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kognyto Kognyto is offline

Default Floating Button

I have been looking for a similar solution, but I have several buttons along
the left-hand side of the sheet (an alphabetical letter index that filters
the sheet).

I have headers in the first row and have frozen the top row for scrolling
purposes (obviously all 26 of my buttons would not fit into the scheme
described by Zone below).

Is there no way to create free-floating buttons independent of any scrolling
within the sheet? It seems like this functionality should be available, but I
can't figure it out.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

"Zone" wrote:

I'm not aware of a way to do this (although there might be one). If the
button's not too big, you could just put somewhere on Row 1 and freeze Row 1
so the button stays visible. James
"Luis A. Vázquez" wrote in message
ups.com...
Is it possible to have a button float, and move as the sheet scrolls
down or up?

I use a long sheet and use a button with a macro and would like it
close to the cursor.

THNX