Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Kuo[_3_] Sam Kuo[_3_] is offline

Default Set Page Break Lines using VBA

I'd like to set page break lines and print area in a worksheet using VBA, but
have no idea how to do this...

I have a worksheet with 11 pages (of the same size) when viewed in Page
Break Preview:
- Page 1 has a content table with 10 cells (B1:B10) where user can enter the
report titles.
- Page 2 shows contents under Title #1 (title name is entered in cell B1);
Page 3 for Title #2; and so on.

I'm hoping to only show and print Page 1, plus any other pages only if their
titles have been entered in the content table. (e.g. if only 3 titles are
entered, just show page 1 and the other 3 pages).

Any help would be appreciated (preferably with example and
explanation..because I'm just helpless with programming)