cflores

Default Embedded word doc changed to image-need to change back to word.

I have an embedded word document that misteriously changed into an image.
This image is not a word doc converted into a picture (i.e. like I convert an
embedded word doc by right clicking and selecting 'image object', 'covert',
and then select to activate as a word doc.) but an actual image as if I
inserted a picture. Need to turn the image back into a word doc so I can
recover my work. It would also be nice to figure out how I am changing to an
image, amost seems like a bug since it has randomly happened twice.