Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default ScrollArea : How I can do that

Maybe you could use this function to set the address for assigning the
Scroll Area....

Function AreaAddress(StartRow As Long, StartColumn As Long, _
RowOffset As Long, ColumnOffset As Long) As String
AreaAddress = Chr$(StartColumn + 64) & CStr(StartRow) & ":" & _
Chr$(StartColumn + ColumnOffset + 64) & _
CStr(StartRow + RowOffset)
End Function

Note: The function provides for both a row and column offset.

To use it, just pass the value you have and assign it directly. As per your
example...

J = 6 ' Start Row
K = 4 ' Start Column
X = 3 ' Row Offset
Y = 0 ' Column Offset

ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = AreaAddress(K, J, Y, X)

Rick

"Gief Hell" wrote in message
Hello

I have many condition to evaluate the scrollArea, how I can do that in
one line

If x = 3 Then
ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = "D6:D8"
ElseIf x = 4 Then
ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = "D6:D9"
ElseIf x = 5 Then
ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = "D6:D10"

ElseIf ....

Like ...

Dim j, k
J = 6 ' row
K = 4 ' col

ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = " k,j: k,j+x"

I don't have any idea to write the good instruction for the ScrollArea

You can help me

Thanks

Gief