Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Vlookup Help

Using vlookup if NOT sorted you must use the false or 0 parameter.
Look in the help index. Can't you just sort???

On Feb 17, 2:28*pm, jsyowler wrote:
Trying to make multiple lists based on the first character of a master
list onto seperate sheets. *I.E. I have a master list in sheet 1. *I
would like to make a list for each letter A-Z on corresponding sheets. I
have 4500 items in the master list. *Cannot figure out how to use the
Vlookup and Left function together as well as returning multiple items
between seperate sheets. *Thank for all the help in advance!

--
jsyowler