Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kfng kfng is offline

Default How to prevent vba code from running?

I used some very simple vba codes to automatically save a file to several new
locations on a server after editing as a private sub in WorkBook_BeforeClose
event. It works ok but the vba codes were also saved in the final output
workbooks. Is there anyway I can disable the codes from running in the
output files? Basically, I want the codes to stop running in the output file
without "disabling macro" when Excel is launched. The users are not that
computer savy and got scared when they see the disable/enable macro box
popping up.

Thanks!