Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
davegb[_2_] davegb[_2_] is offline

Default Toolbar already exists, but where?

On Nov 16, 11:54 am, Gleam wrote:
View/ Toolbars / Customize / Toobars should show the list of toolbars. You
can tick the box on the left of the name to make it display, or highlight it
and then click on delete.

"davegb" wrote:
I am recreating a toolbar that I'll use when I'm writing code. I
created it a long time ago, but I was given a new computer at work on
very short notice (15 min) and a lot of this kind of stuff got lost in
the transition. I tried to name it "Macro", but XL says it already
exists. When I go in to my list of toolbars, "macro" isn't there. So
where is it? Anyone know where XL hides toolbars? If I have to erase
it, that's ok, I just need to know how. If I can bring it back, that's
fine too.

Thanks in advance.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for your reply. As I said, it's not in the list but it won't
let me add it. That's why I posted.