Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Looping through[_2_] Looping through[_2_] is offline

Default Looping through

I am tring to clean up a report that is pulled in a off a propritary program
in my company. The format comes in as all "General" cell format. I have
cleaned up some stuff already but am having a hard time getting the below to
work properly.

I have three varibles I want need to look for (any text, "-" or a number)
and do something based on what is active in a cell. From a specific starting
point in the spreadsheet I need to find the first active cell to the right
that contains a number. from there I want to select all cells between the
starting point and the cell with the number and delete them. I want this to
loop through the whole spreadsheet and should clean up the a garbage brought
in from the other program.

Sub step_Five()

Columns("A:A").Select
Selection.Find(What:="Part", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
ActiveCell.Offset(2, 1).Select
ActiveCell.Name = "Part5"

If ActiveCell.Text = "" Then
Do