Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LightShow LightShow is offline

Default Edit Query Window

Here is my problem. I have a series of webqueries that are created through
vba, but the URL requires the user to login through a different page first,
which I cannot pass the username and password through the url. So I have a
script to see if they are login or or not (using webquery) if not, I wanted
to open the webquery to have them login. I used the following sendkeys which
seemed to work.

Application.SendKeys ("%DDE")

"Colby Africa" wrote:

Describe what the end results should be. You can programmatically
create web queries fairly easily. Do you want to force the user to do
this manually?