Jon Peltier

You can select the chart area of one chart, copy (Ctrl+C), select the
other chart, and use Edit menu Paste Special Formats option to paste
the formats to the other chart. This also pastes the text content of any
axis or chart title in the target sheet, which I find annoying.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

adodson wrote:
Is there a way to format multiple charts (in different worksheets, same
workbook) that are exactly the same (or I wish them to be so) to each other
except for the source data location? In particular, I am looking to change
column colors, the dark/light variation shading and changing the format of
the y axis to currency with commas.

Any help greatly appreciated