Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Smallweed Smallweed is offline

Default custom menu disappears when I File, Exit, Cancel

I've realised it's my auto_close macro (which deletes the menu each time).
This runs even if you then cancel exiting. Is there a better event I could
use?

"Smallweed" wrote:

I have a couple of custom add-ins with functionality run from custom menu
options on the main menu (next to File, Edit, View, etc).

Found a strange bug: when I have a dirty file, click on File, Exit and then
Cancel, the custom menus disappear. The add-ins are still ticked in Tools,
Add-ins so it's just the menu that's gone.

Any ideas how to stop this?