Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cato Larsen Cato Larsen is offline

Default Moving rows with grey background color to bottom (2003)

Thank you for your reply Bob, but it was a bit overly complicated.
I've found out how to find the row with the correct bg color, I just need to
know how to move the row to the bottom. I also know where the bottom is, so
detection loops for this isnt really required in this answer.

I would think that this is the part of the code that does the moving trick:
---
rng.EntireRow.Copy .Cells(iLastRow + 1, TEST_COLUMN)
rng.EntireRow.Delete
---
So I modified this code to fit the stuff I'd already written and it works
like a charm!

Kudos to ya!

Cheers!

--