Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default How to reset Used Range property of worksheet

---
HTH

Bob

"Sandusky" wrote in message
Excel 2003 SP3
Winows XP Pro SP2

I wrote some [bad] code that was "hiding" a value in cell A65536. When I
realized this was causing tiny slider bars and also causing unusually
large file sizes, I removed the code. I also selected all the unused rows
(from about row 300) and deleted them, then saved. This still didn't fix
the tiny slider bar or file size problem - but it should have, no?

Is there a way to reset the Used Range property of a worksheet?
Could something else be at play here?

Any and all help appreciated. Thanks!

-gk-