Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ad zijl[_2_] ad zijl[_2_] is offline

Default word processing within Excel

Yes, Word is the Word Processor. I am just looking for a way to do this
within Excel, rather than opening 2 applications.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Word is the WP. Use word and copy and paste it.

--
HTH

Bob

"ad zijl" <ad wrote in message
I would like to be able to use MS Word functionality within MS Excel. I am
working on sheets that import numerical data from other sources, and I
have
to add free format text into a large (merged) cell. And I need to be able
edit that text. I have managed to do so by making a text box over this
large
(merged) cell, using the drawing functionality. Is it possible to start
some
MS Word module inside MS Excel instead?