Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Copy from one box to another on a user form

Make sure you set your multiselect option to select multiple or extended,
then put this in the buttons click event.

For i = 0 To ListBox1.ListCount - 1
On Error Resume Next
If ListBox1.Selected(i) = True Then
ListBox2.AddItem ListBox1.List(i)
End If
Next i

--
-John
is helpful.

"JLR-Mart" wrote:

Please can someone help. I have a user form with two list boxes on it. One on
the left and one on the right. The LH box has a list of choices and the RH
box is empty. I want a user to highlight a choice or choices in the left box
and by clicking a button with an arrow on it pointing to the RH box it will
populate the RH box with this choice. Having created a list of choices in the
RH box I then want to create a space seperated string of these choices.

Anyone done something similar before?