Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy[_8_] Doug Glancy[_8_] is offline

Default Keep Change History For

Ankur,

You're welcome.

It seems a shared workbook can't have macros, so that's why I recorded the
macro in another workbook. Maybe that's why it didn't work for you.

Doug
"an01digital" wrote in message
ups.com...
Doug,

This is great. Many Many Many Thanks.

I wonder, why it did't record when I tried to do it. Anyways, I got
the property.

Regards
Ankur

On Nov 12, 11:43 am, "Doug Glancy"
wrote:
Ankur,

In XL 2003 I got this by running the Macro Recorder (and saving the macro
in
another workbook):

With ActiveWorkbook
.KeepChangeHistory = True
.ChangeHistoryDuration = 100
End With

hth,

Doug

"an01digital" wrote in message

ups.com...

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a macro to open various files with a loop and to
share the files with "Keep Change History For" set to 100 days instead
of default 30 days.

I think I can share a workbook by using ExclusiveAccess Method. But I
am not sure, what property I need to change to set "Keep Change
History For" days to 100 Days.

Any help is deeply appreciated.

Many Thanks
Ankur- Hide quoted text -