Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DP7 DP7 is offline

Default Sum based on ranges pivot table?

I have a column that contains dates & quantities I would like to sum based on
date ranges that I would define. For example I would want the sum quantities
whose dates fall in-between Nov. 11 & Nov 17. Nov. 18 & 24€¦.. So on & so
forth. I have been trying to figure out a way to do this with maybe a v
lookup or pivot table. However I have not been able to do so. If anyone has
any ideas as to how I can do what I want to do I would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.