Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Sumif - Non Contiguous Columns - Syntax please

Also need to know if there are column headers in row 1. If so, then we can
use Advanced Filter to get the unique codes and save them to some out of the
way place on the sheet. By doing a Rows.Count on the unique list we can
calculate how many rows to insert above the data and move the unique list to
the new rows in column A.

Mike F
"Mike Fogleman" wrote in message
Before we start that, what is in columns D & E that separates column F
from the rest? Other numbers, text, blank space?

Mike F
"u473" wrote in message
ups.com...
The above worked perfect, Thank you.
Pussing the issue further, and upstream of this module, how would I
assuming that the data to be summed is in row 2 to 7 (instead of 8 to
13)
1. Populate an array with a list of unique codes from the above
2. Insert the number of summary rows and the blank total row
3. Populate the criteria column with the list of unique codes
before running TotalIf