Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Les G Les G is offline

Default Using Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)

Thank you from a wonderful day in sunny South Africa

"JMB" wrote:

you're welcome, thanks for posting back

"Les G" wrote:

You are a star... I made a slight modification and it worked a dream...

If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1:A10")) Is Nothing Then
Sheet3.Activate

Thanks very much

"JMB" wrote:

Perhaps something like this:

If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
Sheet3.Activate

"Les G" wrote:

I would like to change the focus from the current worksheet to another when a
value in a specific range is changed. This is an easy VB statement but I am
going round in circles... Please Help

Thanks

Les