Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Store strings in a Define Name

Jim,

You are not Snowfire are you?

I was assuming that the combobox was on a userform, in which case it would
be in the userform activate event.

If it was a combobox on a worksheet, it will need a bit of modification.
Then I guess you would execute it in the worksheet activate event.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Jim May" wrote in message
Bob,
Still not familiar enough to know where to put your suggested one-line of
code.
If the ComboBox1 is, of course Sheet1 then no doubt in the sheet1 code
window..
But inside what event handler?
Thanks,
Jim

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Me.ComboBox1.List =
Application.Evaluate(Names("defined_name").RefersT o)

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Snowfire" wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to store an array of Emailnames in a Define Name "range" so
they are semi hidden.
How can I add to an existing list and how can I retrieve name from
this stored list to a Combo. I have worked out how to create an
initial list and load this into a combo but lost on manipulating it.