Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jialiang Ge [MSFT] Jialiang Ge [MSFT] is offline

Default How to manually regist the com add-in for excel2007

Hello,

I think it has some different from my case.
Now I set the reg like before and call regasm to
regist addin. And I see this addin in excel, but it has no affect.
I just feel that some key that I miss to set

Do you mean that the Excel add-in still cannot work properly ("has no
effect") when you use regasm to register the add-in dll? You mentioned that
the add-in is loaded successfully, would you decribe in detail how your
add-in "has no effect"? Is that to say some events are lost for the add-in?

Thanks and I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Jialiang Ge , remove 'online.')
Microsoft Online Community Support

so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.