Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] merlynknight@msn.com is offline

Default Command Bars

I'm sure that this has been covered before but I have not been
following this group for several months. I have written an accounting
program and a payroll program for my company using VBA with Excel
2002. One of the first things that the code does is hide the main menu
and shows my custom menu and tool bars.
I am opening a new unit and the new computer has Excel 2007 on it.
When I installed my program on it the commands to hide the main menu
and show the custom menu does not work.
Is there a quick fix? I am in a time crunch of getting my new system
up and running.
Thanks
Merlyn