Conrad Carlberg

Quite by accident, I just ran across a reference to Access Links, which is
probably the add-in you have in mind. See the Microsoft Knowledge Base
article number 135716 for more information.

C^2
Conrad Carlberg

--
Excel Sales Forecasting for Dummies, Wiley, 2005

"Btibert" wrote in
message ...

Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone could point me in the proper direction. Unless my
mind is playing tricks on me, I swear I could have used an add-in (or
something else) that used a dialog box where you could specify which
cells in an Excel contained the data that went to various tables into
Access. You were able to specify exactly which tables and variables in
Access the data from Excel had to go per record. I think basically
what it enabled you to do was create a form that inputted the data into
Access but was contained only in Excel.

What was this add-in or how do I go out about this?

Thanks in advance!

Brock

--
Btibert