Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SaeOngJeeMa SaeOngJeeMa is offline

Default Delete a Pivot Table

Thanks Jim and Debra. Works great!
--
Best Regards,
Dean

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

To delete the first pivot table on the active sheet:

ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).TableRange2.Clear

SaeOngJeeMa wrote:
I have a Worksheet with a bunch of Controls (combo boxes, text boxes, etc)
and a Pivot Table. I need to be able to programmatically delete or remove the
Pivot Table without deleting the Worksheet (because I need to keep the
Controls intact). Does anyone know how to do that? BTW, even if it can't be
done programmatically, is there a way to do it manually? Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Dean

--
Debra Dalgleish