Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help with Excel Macro for searching

Use a formula in column B or Master

=ISNUMBER(MATCH(A2,AllUsers!D:D,FALSE))

and copy down to match your list, then sort or filter on column B, and delete the rows where the
formula returns TRUE.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I have been trying various methods for the past 2 days to do what I
need, but still no luck. Let me outline what it is I am trying to do.

1. I have a Excel workbook with 2 worksheets (AllUsers & Master)
The AllUsers sheet has the data that I want to modify/cleanup and the
Master is just a list of User ID's (A:A).

The data in AllUsers includes the User ID in column D.

What I am trying to do is create a macro that will search for all the
users in A:A of the Master sheet and delete the rows where those ID's
showup in AllUsers.

Any help is appreciated!!
Thanks!