Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Can I create custom symbols library?

hi,
I have a number of custom icons that i would like to know how to add to a
custom command bar.(ich is along your line of question.) right now i have to
use the copy and paste method which is labor intensive. i can create the
custom command bar programicly but the custom icons i have to copy and paste.
grrrrrrr
Anyone.....mvps....
help.....

regards
FSt1
"confused" wrote:

I have created some custom symbols that I want to use in Excel. Is there any
way to include them with the default symbols or better yet create an
additional library?
Also where does the folder with the symbols reside?
Any work abouts would also be helpful.
Much appreciated in advance.