Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Michael is offline

Default Disable inserting or deleting row in selection of rows

To make sure you can change data on any cell place the following instruction
before the one I posted on my previous reply, something like this:

Cells.Locked = False
ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True _
, AllowInsertingRows:=True
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"Michael" wrote:

You can protect the sheet after the Database has been updated using the
following statement:

ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True

This will allow selecting cells, but not inserting rows.

--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"Filips Benoit" wrote:

Dear All,

Is it possible to ensure that the use cannot insert or delete rows in the
first printed page ( rows 1 till 38 in my case).
Since there is a button that insert data from a SQL-database in the first
page this page shoud not be altered in number of rows but the user shoud
still be able to change cell-data!

Thanks,

Filip