Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
meg99 meg99 is offline

Default Picture question

On Nov 6, 10:23 am, meg99 wrote:
On Nov 6, 9:12 am, Dave Peterson wrote:

Select the picture
Notice that the name of the picture appears in the NameBox (to the left of the
formula bar)

Type the new name in the NameBox and remember to hit enter when you're done.

meg99 wrote:

I have a shape on my spreadsheet - "Oval 1". I imported a picture of
a football. I discovered the name for the football is "Picture 200".
My question is, how can I rename "Picture 200" to "Football 1"?

meg99

--

Dave Peterson

Thanks Dave. I can change the number so that Picture 200 becomes
Picture 1, but I can't change it to FootBall 1. I have a number of
other pictures and I would like to name them appropriately so I can
manipulate them in code without trying to remember the number. Is
that possible?

meg99- Hide quoted text -

Another problem. After renaming Picture 200 to Picture 1, I now
notice that when I copy Picture 1 I get another Picture 1 instead of
Picture 2.
Before, when I had Pictrue 200, I could copy it and get Picture 201.

The app I am creating deletes all pictures except Picture 1 and then
copies Picture 1 at a computed cell. If all of the Pictures are
Picture 1, none of them get deleted.

Any clues?

meg99