Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins
Peter Karlström Peter Karlström is offline

Default Excel DocumentProperties

Hi

I'm developing a COM Addin for Excel, which will be communicating data
with a document handling system using Custom Document Properties.
I've already done this in Word but now I find that it't not implemented in
Excel in the same fashion.

Is there a way to "Insert" data from the spreadsheets Custom properties
into Cells and retain the automatic updating?
I know this works in VBA creating av function which gets the propertyvalue and
return it, but is this possible in a COM Addin.
We don't want to use macros.

Thanks in advance

--
Peter Karlström