Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rchan11 rchan11 is offline

Default Workbook_SheetSelectionChange in an Addin

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I've been trying to create an
addin for all our spreadsheets to create an audit trail writing each cell
change to a database, however, when I override the
Workbook_SheetSelectionChange procedure in the addin module, a cell change
never invokes the commands within the procedure.

It seems that the only Workbook_SheetSelectionChange code that it will
invoke is from ThisWorkbook or local code. Is it possible to create an addin
that will trigger an insert to a database with every cell change?

Thanks in advance,
Ryan