Ron de Bruin

Hi davez

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"davez" wrote in message

Hi all, I have a good search around but have been unable to find what I
am after, that being -

I wish to copy a range - V1 to BK30 - from a single worksheet in what
is my master workbook -"new_rtgs"- to any number of other workbooks
which are copies made daily of the master workbook & which contain up
to 30 worksheets.

Basicaly this range contains formulas which analyse data I import to
Colums A thru U. All the workbooks I need to copy to are housed in the
same directory & are named by date - eg aug_01, aug_02 etc.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

--
davez
davez's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16685