Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wigi Wigi is offline

Default range.comment.Text(...)

Hi

Straight from the helpfiles:

Text method as it applies to the Comment object.

Sets comment text.

expression.Text(Text, Start, Overwrite)
expression Required. An expression that returns one of the above objects.

Text Optional Variant. The text to be added.

Start Optional Variant. The character number where the added text will be
placed. If this argument is omitted, any existing text in the comment is
deleted.

Overwrite Optional Variant. True to overwrite the existing text. The
default value is False (text is inserted).

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

" wrote:

Hi all,

I didn't find the documentation for "range.comment.Text(...)"
method. I'm assuming this method is to retrieve the cell's comment, if
so what are those three parameters for?

Thanks,