Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Boris Boris is offline

Default VBA - identifying which worksheet is active

Must be the weather or something but ...
I am having problems working out how to retrieve the sequential number of an
active worksheet (Activeworksheet does not supptort the various properties I
have tried...). Yeah, I know, should be trivial but I am obviosuly not
thinking of the right key words to find any help either. Suggestions much
appreciated. All I want to do really is count how many more worksheets IO
have after the active one.
Many thanks and best wishes.