Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam via OfficeKB.com Sam via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Copy and Paste LAST ROW of data: non-contiguous Row, contiguous Column

Hi Bill,

Thanks for reply.

The first column, column"A", will have a few blank cells then the start of
the contiguous data; some blank cells then more data. I need to find the last
cell of data within the first block of contiguous cells in column "A" and
then copy that last row. The row of data to be copied will contain non-
contiguous data.

I would like to specify the sheets that I need to copy using an array.

Cheers,
Sam

Bill Renaud wrote:
<<I require a copy process that can copy a column of contiguous data, that
has a few blank rows before the start of the contiguous column data and
excludes any data after the contiguous block separated by a blank cell in
the column (data below the contiguous block separated by blank cells should
not be copied).

Also, only specific worksheets in the workbook should be copied, not all.

Can you be more specific about what you need?