jaydevil

Default Hide all rows where one specific cell in that row = 0?

Just trying to help my mum complete a stock take for her company. She's
using Excel to calculate the value of the stock with columns for the
code, the name, the quantity, rate and then total (rate * quantity).
Some of the stock isn't always "in stock" but they still stock it on
occasions so it can't be deleted. She wants to be able to hide any
columns that have a total value of 0 quickly. What's the best way to go
about doing something like this? Macro maybe? I don't want to go all the
way through the 2000 somthing items and hide any I see. Any ideas if
that makes sense?

Thanks
Jay

--