Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Formula in a macro

Those apostrophes around the cell addresses shouldn't be there. It would
help if you showed us the code you are using to assign the formula.

Rick

"mathel" wrote in message
I am running a macro in a workbook that finds the first empty row in a
range,
then I have the pointer move to the next column (L) and up one. I need to
put a formula in that cell "=sum(K1:K45)". When I run the macro I am
getting
a result in the cell "#NAME?" and the formula shows as "=SUM('K1':'K45')"

Can anyone help on how to correctly input the formula in the macro.

Thanks
Linda