Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default Worksheet_Change Event

To see a little more of the capabilities pop these in there and give it a look
MsgBox Target
MsgBox Target.Address

Those give you an idea of what you can do, see what someone typed and/or
where they typed it. you can monitor changes or use an offset to put a
timestamp etc.
--
-John
is helpful.

"thewizz" wrote:

Good morning all!

I have read several posts about the Worksheet_Change Event and I need to
adapt this into my code. However, I hate to put code in that I don't
understand and for some reason I am having a difficult time figuring out how
this works. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to use this code?!?!

Thank you!!!
--
I am not where I intended to go, but I think I am where I am supposed to be!