Wackyracer

The click and grab does not work with this type of window for some reason.
This there a was to set it back to its default set?
--
Loose, fast and on the edge.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You can resize by grabbing any edge and click and drag.

If you can't see the file|open title bar, try this:
alt-space bar
type m
use the arrow keys to move the dialog and hit enter when you're happy with its
position.

Wackyracer wrote:

Hi, This is a really trivial question but hopefully someone can help me. Many
moons ago I maximised my FileOpen window so I could see all the "detailed"
information. Now I do not need this window so large, but I cannot find a way
to restore it back to it's original size. The diagonal lines in the bottom
right hand corner are nolonger there/visable and I have tried grabbing the
screen in different areas as well without success. This problem is the same
for FileSave or Save As
--
Loose, fast and on the edge.

--