Bryan Hessey

Your description of your problem leaves a little to be desired.

I presume that if you select Tools, Customize, Options, and tick the
'Menus Show Recently Used Commands First' you will achieve what you
desire, albeit not quite in line with what you asked for.

Wackyracer Wrote:
Hi, This is a really trivial question but hopefully someone can help me.
Many
moons ago I maximised my FileOpen window so I could see all the
"detailed"
information. Now I do not need this window so large, but I cannot find
a way
to restore it back to it's original size. The diagonal lines in the
bottom
right hand corner are nolonger there/visable and I have tried grabbing
the
screen in different areas as well without success. This problem is the
same
for FileSave or Save As
--
Loose, fast and on the edge.