Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BoringAccountant BoringAccountant is offline

Default formula refresh problem

Background:

I have a series of user-defined functions exposed as formulas within
Excel. They are being refreshed using the .CalculateFull method when a
user presses a command button on the right-click command bar.

They also have the option of using the F2 shortcut key to show the
cell contents of the formula and then pressing "enter" to refresh
formula within the single cell. To determine target cell in this case
is fairly easy. You can use the Application.ActiveCell.Formula

How can I determine which cell is the "ActiveCell" when a user invokes
the .CalculateFull method? The normal Application.ActiveCell.Formula
does not work and only returns the same cell where the cursor was
located when the .CalculateFull method was first invoked.

I am using VB 6.0 and programming against the Excel 2003 Object Model.

Any guidance would be appreciated!!!