Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveM SteveM is offline

Default Programally add a Macro to Multiple Sheets

On Nov 1, 12:24 pm, FSt1 wrote:
hi
what you want can be done but you didn't give enought info for me to help.
see this site.http://cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm
macros that write macros. also move, delete, add ect.

Why don't you just create a template sheet first with the Macros in it
and copy that?

It's not clear to me, but if you want to copy the data from the
original sheet then just copy the sheet content and paste as formulas
or values (whatever makes sense) to the template. You could delete
the template sheet at the end of the process if you wanted to.

KISS?

SteveM

regards
FSt1

"Sol" wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've been runnning in a problem with a workbook I'm trying to make. This
workbook has a worksheet, that after filled with some datas a macro will
create "n" new worksheets on this same workbook.

These new worksheets all share some macros (doubleclick, OnChange, etc) but
not the original sheet. How can I , when I create the sheet via macro, add a
group of macros to it. Or is there a way to make a macro be accessible from
all Worksheets (but not all WORKBOOKS, mind you, only this one)?