Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Chart Placement incorrect in macro due to differant screen resolut

Charts are placed by there .left and .top location. A cell also has a .left
and .top property.

If you had the chart name you could do something like this

for each chrt in activesheet.shapes
chrt.top = Range("B5").top
chrt.left = Range("B5").right
next chrt

" wrote:

Hi Team,

Hoping you can help me out with this one which I immagine is pretty
common.

I have created a a macro which in turn creates a series of charts to
display. While on my machine they appear perfectly placed, when other
users access the macro the charts will be a differant dimension and
not in the right place.

Of course this is very frustrating for other users, no so much myself
however :)

I was hoping there was a way to define possibly by Cell Referance
where the charts appear?

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Luke