Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Teija Teija is offline

Default Entering a certain text automatically

Hi Atellati!

The only problem is that although I'm good in Excel I can't make any code.

Teija
--
Thankful for your help!

"Attellati" wrote:

Hi Teija,

You have to program the software to remember your word but if you use my
spreasheet for example I have programmed it to remember Mobile or STD, this
is for my Excel Telephone Book Spreadsheet and what I did was set the
validation rule and typed in the values e.g. Mobile or STD and now whenever I
type the first letter of the word, it automatically pops up. It's really not
as hard as it seems, you should give this a try, it's simple!

Cheers
--
Attellati

"Teija" wrote:

I have a simple? problem that I can't solve. If I enter "f", I want that
Excel enters word "free" automatically in that same cell and if I enter "s",
Excel enters "sick" and so on. This has to happen everywhere in the
spredsheet. (Enable AutoComplete for cell values isn't enough). The data
should be in a common cell. Can anyone help me?
--
Thankful for your help!