Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bw bw is offline

Default How to select program to open Hyperlink?

In Windows Explorer, go to ToolsFolder OptionsFile Types and the Details
for Registered File Type for PDF Files shows them opening with Foxit Reader.

wrote in message
oups.com...
You say your default reader is Foxit. How is it set as default? Or
where, rather?

On Oct 31, 12:49 pm, "bw" wrote:
I do NOT have Adobe Reader.
I do have Foxit Reader.
I do have Adobe Acrobat Professional.
My default program for PDF files is Foxit Reader.

When I set a hyperlink in Excel, and then click on that link, it opens
the
link with Adobe Acrobat Professional. I want it to open with Foxit
Reader.

How do I accomplish this, and why is the current "default" program for
the
hyperlink Adobe Acrobat Professional?

Thanks,
Bernie